We strongly committed to upholding fundamental principles of privacy and security in our relationship with our all customers and visitors to our web site. We are respecting the privacy of all customers using our website and the protection of any personally identifiable information which we may collect on our Website as part of our data collection process. Our principles are as follows:
We are responsible for all your personal information which is collected through our website such as your name, address, email and telephone number.
- Why We Collect Your Information
- For the process of shipping.
- For the process of exchanges/ returns.
- For the notification of promotions or new product launch.
- To enable customers and web site users to participate in contests.
- To respond to questions, requests for information or complaints.
- Keeping Your Information Up to Date
We strive to keep all personal information as accurate, current and complete as is necessary for the purpose for which it is to be used. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your personal information by updating it in our website.
- Use of Our Website
We do not collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us. This means that you can visit our web site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information.
- How to contact us?
We are available to serve you and reply to your queries from 9.00AM to 6.00PM except for Fridays. Here is how you can contact us:
Phone: +965 22217530
Mob/Whatsapp: +965 67716023Email: email@example.com